AutoMixer Appreciation

Andrew, thanks for this ingenious little piece of code! :eusa_clap: It has been an ass saver in the past.

For anyone out there doing panel discussions or multiple Q&A mics, you owe it to yourself to check this proggy out.

When client won’t fly you NetJets, you fly coach. When client won’t pay for a Dugan, you use AutoMixer!

Hi,

Been engineering sound for a long time on a small scale but as pro as possible.
Only recently converted to digital with an LS9 and looking around for interesting stuff…

I’ll try this one out.

Thanks,

Cool. It’s not really ready for prime-time, but it seems to work. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am the sound tech at a local community college theatre and we just recently got the M7. Our budget has been cut and cut many times so I have been looking for ways to simplify the audio side of all the talking head gigs to free up hands. This might be exactly what I’m looking for! Thanks a lot Andy!

Time to check out your automixer app thanks

Going to check out your AutoMixer for a local high school production to see how it fairs.

Cool. Let me know how it goes.

Looks like this is going to save me bacon! Thank you. Got a 20 microphone conference call tomorrow and an LS9 lets see how she does!

six

cool idea - gonna try it now!

Thanks Andrew, this looks like just the thing I’ve been looking for. I’ll give it a try and thanks again

This could save my bacon - really looking forward to trying it - am doing a series of 8 person Q&As with an LS9 and some rather erratic performers ! Fingers crossed!

I’ve heard that the program may have some bugs. I’d be interested to know if it works for you or if it gives you trouble.

I am looking forward to playing with this app. I am sitting in a meeting with three SCM810s and would rather have my LS9!

I am looking forward to trying it myself

Thank u, i’m looking forward to check it out. Dugan is a wonderfull app, but it was always to expensive for me.

Very Excited to try this out!

I’m an engineer in Vegas with PM5D, M7CL, and LS9 consoles and no Dugan cards. Would love to try out the AutoMixer for my events. Thanks!