I would like to test YammieQ

HI Andy,
This looks like a terrific project. I would love to look at this software. My background is as a Sound Designer mostly Broadway (over 50 productions), Touring shows, industrials,Special events, Film,TV and Consulting
I normally hire programmers to work on my shows but i’m always learning. Thanks for all your efforts.

Hi Tom;

Thank you for your interest!

Since the program is still in Beta right now, I need people like you to give it a thorough testing so I can fix any bugs and make improvements as needed. I want to get feedback and bug reports here on the forum, but I will be available for one on one help if you get stuck.

So, you’ve already taken the first step by signing up here. Next, click the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an e-mail and I’ll get you signed up.

I look forward to hearing from you!

I didn’t hear from you, Tom. Are you still interested?

I’m sure you will hear back from Tom. He’s in tech. I’m looking forward to trying it out, as well! Best regards- JvB

I would also like to try this.

Looking forward to trying this out :icon_biggrin:

I’m keen to try this too - does it work with 01v96 / DM1000 consoles or only newer Yammie live consoles?

Works with 01V96/02R96/DM1000/DM2000/LS9/M7CL/PM5D/QL/CL consoles.

Hi Andy.
I’m keen to have a look at this software. I sent you an email the other night but that was before I was a member of this forum so I will send another one in a moment.

Cheers,
MattE

I haven’t received an e-mail from you as yet.

Just use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page.

I would like to test YammieQ
my email ancorcoles@gmail.com
Work in a theater in musical productions with QL5, ls) and TF5
Thanks

Same instructions as before, click the “Contact Us” link at the bottom.