Interested in RP? Sign up Here!

I’d like to try the Remotely Possible software.
Jim Wilkens

1 Like

Thanks everyone!
Just have some work to do on my website then I’ll be doing another round of demos and betas for anyone that’s interested!

Thank you all for your support.

Regional Theatre Sound Designer and corporate Sound Butler. Always ready to increase my Remote Control Mojo.
Specifically wanting to know if I can use one QL5 as a direct and complete control surface in the house of a venue that does not want to move theirs from the booth.

Hi Jeff;
Yup. That’s what it’s for.

I’ll be in touch.

Hello Andy great product! I am interested in using this software. Been working from home and our company is looking for ways to remote mix our shows. This can help us get our job done from home!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your patience! I am getting very close to having a working web site where you can sign up and download the software. Still a few things to iron out, unfortunatley. I simply am NOT a web guy!

Stay tuned!

1 Like

Hey Andy!

I’ve got a show in 17 days with a CL5 on site that I’d love to control remotely! I’d love to try your software to get control of the console remotely.

Thanks! :smiley: Jack.

1 Like

Hi Andy,

I saw your video on remotely possible. Would love to try it out at the venue I work at! Wondering how to download/demo or beta test the software.

Thanks
Derek

1 Like

I sent a DM to you, did you receive it?

Hey Everyone;

I’m trying out a new signup/registration page on my web site. If you’d like to help beta test RP, please go there and register. You can check the “Free Trial” and get a 30 day trial of the program and see if you can break it. You can of course cancel anytime if you don’t wish to purchase it.
Note that it may take a day or two for me to send you the program.

Let me know if you have any trouble with the website or signing up!

Thanks everyone for your patience.

https://wp.remotely-possible.ca

Just checking that notifications are working from here?

Didn’t hear back from anyone, so not sure if everyone’s just too busy these days or maybe these messages aren’t reaching their destination?

If anyone sees this message, and could send me a quick DM to let me know, I’d appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Thank you to those that replied. Looks like email and notifications are working. Yay!

Hi! In March we’re doing a festival in Miami which is gonna be mixed in Amsterdam, we’re thinking about doing this with 2 QL5’s instead of Midas M32. Can we get in touch to test this overseas?
We have a PM5 and QL5 in Amsterdam, and a QL1 and starting from March 1st also a QL5 in the USA.
The both QL5’s are gonna be used to mix the live broadcast on a festival 3rd weekend of March.

Thank you for the note, I sent you a DM to contact you directly. :smiley: