Interested in RP? Sign up Here!

Hey Andy,
I would love to beta test/ demo RP… we have many QL and CL consoles and we are always looking for interesting console connectivity options.
Ben

1 Like

Hey Andy, I just saw your youtube video and would love a beta test/demo to try out. I believe I know who it works but would love to try it in person. What raspberry pie do you recommend?

Welcome, Dave!
I’ll send you an e-mail so we can chat.

Hi Andy, I’ve watched the videos with interest and would love demo the software.

1 Like

Hello Andy,
I have seen the video and is very interested in the possibilities of working remotely with with this application/hardware. Could we get in contact to discuss further.

1 Like

Am interested in Remotely Possible, have a QL1.
Ed

1 Like

I’ve sent everyone a private message to contact me. Hope to hear from any of you soon that haven’t replied!

Hi my name is ankit i would like try out Remotely Possible.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Using companion with Yamaha QL

+1 from me.

It is mega interesting and giving lots of possibilities!

1 Like

Just a gentle reminder that each of you should have a PM from me. If you haven’t reached out yet and still would like a demo or would like to try out RP, please reply to the e-mail in my PM. :slight_smile:

Interested in trying this out

1 Like

Hey all, interested in trying out RP. Thanks In advance!

1 Like

Hello!
I just watched the YouTube video about “Remotely Possible” and I was really impressed and inspired by it! So, if possible, I would love to try it out for myself, and secondly I would like to ask if you think it would be feasible to make a version where select features could be controlled by a of the shelves midi-controller over the internet? (ie fader levels with “feedback” so that you could switch banks with some of the buttons on said standard controller).
/Jonas

1 Like

Hello Andy,

Your RP is awesome. It is exactly the thing what our company was searching for! I would like to test it also.

1 Like

Hey Andy & Brian, I’d like to try this out as well, please gents.

1 Like

Huge fan of the knowledge base here! I’d love another chance to try out Remotely Possible, the email I received got filtered into my junk mail folder! I hope I didn’t blow my chance!

Not at all!
Welcome back. Just have some work to do on my website then I’ll be doing another round of demos and betas for anyone that’s interested!

Thank you all for your support.

1 Like

Howdy! I just watched your youtube video on Remotely Possible and I would LOVE to demo the software with our two QL1’s. Super Cool! Let me know and thank you for your time!

2 Likes

Hey, I watched the video and I need to check it. Please send me a demo, pleaaase.
Thanks

1 Like