This thread will contain the latest version of YammieQ.
YammieQ-0.8.2.zip for Windows.
YammieQ-0.8.2.zip (1.5 MB)
Updated version 0.5.7
- Model # bug when loading file
- Main menu and Context Menu now disabled in Run Mode
- Editable Ch column in CueForm
Updated version 0.5.8
- Added “Auto Update” mode for cues. Parameter values will automatically update if Auto Update is selected, a Parameter matches and the CueForm is open.
- Internal code cleanup
Updated version 0.6.0
[li]Probably. Been working on this for a few days…
- Auto-Update works much better now. Cue text becomes italicized when an auto-update is made.
- Linking cues makes all parameters linked. Right-clicking 2 or more cues and selecting “Link” links them together so those cues’ parameters will update together.
- Unlinking is done by right-clicking cues and selecting “Unlink”
Auto-Update and Link allows an emulation of the DiGiCo Alias system from their T-Extension software.
Updated version 0.7.0
[li]Major re-write for compatiblity with .NET 4.6/VS2015 and Windows 10.[/li][/ul]
- Internal improvements to MIDI handling
- Options Dialog layout change to accommodate future expansion for bi-directional external controller communication
Updated version 0.7.1
- OSX Version removed. Too buggy. Back to the drawing board on that one.
- Fixed compatibility with Win XP
- Minor internal fixes
Updated version 0.7.4
- AutoUpdate can now be selected separately for linked cues.
- Fixed UnLink issue where UnLinking didn’t REALLY UnLink. Now it does.
Updated version 0.8.0
- Added Value replacements for Parameter Messages (Ch and Val) [/li]nr[li]Re-write of Playback handling, should be more robust
Updated version 0.8.2
- Fixed a bug where Drag/Drop Error message would appear randomly