New SOF/ Ccheckcheckonetwo user

Hi all,

I recently was introduced to Sends on Fader by my friend Weogo Reed. I’m anxious to add it to Studio Manager at our venue Recher Theatre in Towson MD. Thanks!

Hi, I’m a new user too and my post of this morning doesn’t seem to have passed the publication so I share this one (thanks Speedoo :wink: )
But anyway I’m pretty glad to join this forum.
I discovered Checkcheckonetwo and SOF while I was making some research on MIDI controlling the Yamaha consoles. I hope I’ll find the answer I’m searching and hope to be helpfull with my own experience.

Thank you all

Awesome. Say Hi to Weogo from me! :slight_smile:

Welcome! There’s lots of info here so I hope you find what you’re looking for.

I’m a new user as well. Also sharing this thread and trying to expand my midi control knowledge.

Welcome. Have a look around, there’s several topics on MIDI. Post a message if you have any questions.

Greetings to everyone.
Thank you for the software - Yamaha should buy it from you :slight_smile:
Regards,
compadre

Hello all,

Found this forum and thread after an extensive search on the PSW forum. I’m using a 01v96 with an iPad over VPN to a notebook. I am hoping the SOF software can expand my ability to mix monitors out front when the mixer is stuck side stage.

FYI, I’m using Remoter VNC on the iPad and have been very happy with its ease of use and stability.

Travis