Self-Check fail Error

I work in Brazil with radiocomunications and several radios DTR620 have a problem SELF CHECK FAIL:00800. Someone has a solutions?
Thanks,
Dyego Felix

I’m pretty sure that was what I saw on my DTR650 the last time it worked. Now it won’t power on anymore, I tried cooling it in the refrigerator for a few minutes and pressed the power on button. The light came on for a second but it never booted up. Makes me think I may have a cap or something gone bad? What size screws to open this up? My search for repair costs are not good. Almost as much as a new one costs. No harm having a look under the hood. I don’t have a warranty on it.

Existe alguma combinação de botoes que possa resolver esse erro:
SELF CHECK FAIL: 00800
HIT 4-5-6 TO
RE-PROGRAM
THE CODEPLUG

Hello and Welcome, kristoffer.

So everyone can participate, please let’s keep the conversations on this forum in English.

Thank you!

HELLO ALL WELL
HAVE A PROBLEM IN VARIOUS DTR HERE WITH ME THAT NOT KNOW HOW TO SOLVE, JA ME KILLED SEEKING A SOLUTION AND CAN NOT DO THEY WORK
ESTA DEFECT IN SO ON SCREEN

SELF CHECK
FAIL: 00800

HIT 4-5-6
RE-PROGRAM
THE codeplug

PLEASE HELP ME

I’ve no idea what the cause would be other than a hardware failure.

AFTER A TIME RADIO RUNNING IT NORMAL FOR WORK AND NO MORE OUT OF THIS SCREEN WITH THIS CODES
ASKING TO RESET YOUR coldplug

No idea.

If it were me I’d throw it away and replace it. It’s probably cheaper than a Motorola repair depot would charge.

Good afternoon everyone in the forum, I’m newbie and I need to know
How to troubleshoot the DTR620 with the message
SELF CHECK FAIL: 00800 Hit 4-5-6 to re-program the codeplugue

I have many technical bulletins to do upcomad, but I am locked by the moderator

TANK´S
Ronaldo
Brazil

I’ve never seen a 620 but it sounds like a pretty bad failure. No idea how to reprogram a codeplug, I’m afraid.

Good luck!

The DTR620 is equal to 650, only it has detachable antenna and the front one is white instead of black

Different frequencies as well?

Only the early 550 & 650 models had non-removable (stubby) antennas. The later ones are all detachable.

There is some combination of buttons that can resolve this error?
SELF CHECK FAIL: 00800
HIT 4-5-6 TO
RE-PROGRAM
THE CODEPLUG

I’m getting the same error.

Good Morning . I’m having a problem on the dtr620 appears the second message self check fail: 0800 hit 4-5-6 indicated
This forum thanks for adding me

Anyone tried flashing the firmware to see if it fixes this issue?

any solution?

Still haven’t heard whether re-flashing the firmware fixes the problem. That would be the first thing I would try!

How do I flash this on the dtr620?

http://www.checkcheckonetwo.com/forum/showthread.php?1424-Motorola-DTR-Radios-Start-Here