Triggers - scene dependent or not

OK so I have a trigger. Simple DCA 1 on.

F0-43-10-3E-19- 01- 00-7E- 00-00- 00-00 -00-00-00-00-00-F7

and the midi message tells me that its DCA on in scene nr 1 but it works on every scene that I’m in.

So what I shoud do to make this trigger works only when I’m on scene 1?

Is it scene independent at all or not? :slight_smile:

EDIT; And I dont get this Play mode in trigger (imme, value, fallow ) and corelation with cue play mode (imme, value, fallow ).

Please post a screenshot of the trigger and the cuelist.

For clarification…

Triggers are what tells the cue to play.
Cues are the changes that happen when the triggered.

Please watch all the tutorials.

There is a video on creating a cue triggered by scene changes here:
http://www.checkcheckonetwo.com/forum/showthread.php?1505-YammieQ-Tutorials&p=6944&viewfull=1#post6944

I know all that.
Please tell me what is the difference in this: Play mode in trigger (imme, value, fallow ) and corelation with cue play mode (imme, value, fallow ).
How it works? Value is ignoring parameter like channel when i type v but also scene number?

Cool. Then you why are you having a problem that you described with trigger firing on every scene? From your pictures it looks like you don’t understand, if you’d like a trigger on a scene recall. Your picture shows a trigger on a DCA mute currently. My video shows you how to make a trigger on a scene recall just as you were asking.

Please tell me what is the difference in this: Play mode in trigger (imme, value, fallow ) and corelation with cue play mode (imme, value, fallow ).
How it works? Value is ignoring parameter like channel when i type v but also scene number?

Immediate: The cue will play as soon as the incoming midi message matches the trigger.
Value: The cue will play when the Value in the incoming message matches the value in the trigger.
Follow: The first cue in the list will play when the incoming midi message matches the trigger. The pointer will then move to the next cue, and the next matching trigger will fire the next cue. The pointer will then move to the next cue and so on. Much like Qlab.
AutoFollow: Same as follow, but when the first cue plays and finishes, the next cue will play immediately after, without waiting for another trigger.

Thanks for nice explanation and can you make one for trigger (imme, value, fallow )?
Immidiate - it will play when the message is identical as the trigger? Right?
Value without putting vv in channel/scene number will do: ?
Value with putting vv in channel/scene number will trigger on every message type not beaing sensitive to number?

Going back to my 1 question.
In the DCA on/off msg there is a scene identyfication? e.g. I would like to trigger cue only by pressing dca 1 on in scene 1. Is it possible? This is what I called “scene sensitive”
Something is happening only when I’m in specyfic scene. It is oposite to makeing cue for every scene in the console.

Yes.

Value without putting vv in channel/scene number will do: ?
Not actually sure! I’ll have to think about that.

Value with putting vv in channel/scene number will trigger on every message type not beaing sensitive to number?
I think so. It will ignore the value if the cue mode is set to “immediate”.

Going back to my 1 question.
In the DCA on/off msg there is a scene identyfication? e.g. I would like to trigger cue only by pressing dca 1 on in scene 1. Is it possible? This is what I called “scene sensitive”
Something is happening only when I’m in specyfic scene. It is oposite to makeing cue for every scene in the console.[/QUOTE]So what you want is to have a “dual” trigger? One that works ONLY when you’re in Scene 1 AND unmuting DCA1?